From "Pascal Sancho" <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject RE: Specifying styles or attribute sets in an FO document
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 08:04:16 GMT
Hi,
For this purpose, I use xsl:attributes-set elements in a separate xslt file, referenced through
a xsl:include element.
I just need to add a xsl:use-attribute-sets when needed (do not forget the xsl namespace when
you use this attribute in a non-xsl element, such as a fo:block)
This works fine.

Pascal SANCHO