From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: How to force a page break between tables
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 16:31:46 GMT

Hi Richard,

> The Temp_KnuthStylePageBreaking branch appears to have fixed
> break-before. I did notice that not all of the Junit tests run
> correctly, but after commenting out the junit target I was able to get a
> good build. Placed it in my web applications "lib" directory and voila!
> Thank you.

Well, you could also simply have run Ant with target 'package', which only
compiles the sources and builds the jar... Would have saved you a few
keystrokes :-)

> I do notice that my region-body is running a bit deeper, overlapping my
> footer. Do you know if this is something I should adjust for temporarily
> or is it going to be a permanent change?

I don't know for sure. If you really are certain that the effect is
wrong --i.e. that it should be different according to the Rec or according
to common sense-- then by all means, post a small sample FO file to
illustrate this, and we'll look into it.

> Thanks to all of you working on FOP and the great support you give.

You're welcome, and of course, thank *you* for being part of our test-team
:-)

Cheers,

Andreas