From JBry...@s-s-t.com
Subject Getting Screen Output while Processing?
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 14:57:04 GMT
Hi, gang,

A fellow sent me a private message this morning because government policy
won't let him post a message to a public group such as this one. So I'm
going to rephrase his question and then send your answer back to him.

How can I get my own messages on the screen as FOP processes a file? With
XSLT, I can use the message instruction. Is there a similar instruction
that I can use with FOP? Or some other way to get messages?

Thanks.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services