From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Runtime exception
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:59:46 GMT
Again, you hit a problem where FOP Trunk actually does better than FOP
0.20.5. The implementation in 0.20.5 was wrong. You need to add
content-width="scale-to-fit". Together with the scaling="uniform" FOP
Trunk will make sure that the image fits into the 3x3cm box.

BTW, you can now specify the border on external-graphic directly. You
don't have to do it on the wrapping fo:block.

Jeremias Maerki