From Greg Hulands <ghula...@framedphotographics.com>
Subject Re: Runtime exception
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:36:08 GMT
Aaaahhh, that was it. I had barcode4j in their. I am now getting this
error:

fo:external-graphic is not a valid child element of fo:block-container.

This is the snippet it is referring to:

<fo:block-container position="absolute" top="0.5cm" left="0cm"
width="3cm" height="3cm">
     <fo:external-graphic src="url(someURL)" width="3cm" height="3cm"/>
     </fo:block-container>

Do I just move the external graphic out of the block container and
give it the attributes of the current parent container?

Greg