From JBry...@s-s-t.com
Subject Re: marking some elements by same @id
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:04:09 GMT
(Jay's suggestion just rolled in --I'm not 100% sure, but I think FOP
will complain if it encounters attributes in the fo: namespace that are
not properties as defined in the Rec. FOP 0.20.5 may turn out to be
forgiving... Just to be on the safe side, I'd use a separate
namespace.)

I hadn't thought of that because I always do all my processing against
some other XML dialect and generate FO as the last step. A separate
namespace would be the way to go, for sure.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services