From cinzia...@dsl.pipex.com
Subject fop 0.91beta fo:block-container wrongly positions fo:external-graphic when reference-orientation=90
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:54:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm encountering this problem: a rotated image (jpeg) is always positioned to
the top left of the page above other fo objects and does not follow the flow of
the content.

Code snippet:
    <fo:block padding-top="{$padding-top}" text-align="center">
      <fo:block-container reference-orientation="{$rotation}">
        <fo:block>
      <fo:external-graphic content-height="{$image-height}" content-
width="{$image-width}" display-align="center" scaling="uniform" scaling-
method="auto" src="url({$url})"/>
        </fo:block>
      </fo:block-container>
    </fo:block>

By the way: I'd like to thank and congratulate with the fop team and all
participants (past and present) for the excellent work they're doing. I've been
using fop 0.20.05 for the past few months and built quite complex report with
table headers of up to 4 depths, and tables spanning many pages both
horizontally and vertically. Hint for users: a work-around for version 0.20.05,
to force a page break: create a table (empty or with your content) with a
height="1000pt" for A4 page size.

Thanks
Cinzia