From Florent Georges <darkman_s...@yahoo.fr>
Subject NPE
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 23:57:47 GMT
  Hi

  While running some tests, I found an NullPointerException with 0.91:

    ~> fop contract.fo contract.pdf
    Exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException

  Attached the contract.fo file.  I'm sorry I don't have time to locate
more precisely the error to reduce the size of this file (I have to
continue some work now and its not an error I find in "real files").
I'm sorry too I had to delete the text from this file (it's maybe
harder to read).

  Hope that helps.  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels
pour appeler la France et l'international.