From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: page sequencing for parallel print
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:17:25 GMT
Hmm, I don't think that will help Christiane. This doesn't allow you to
alternate between two flows. XSL 1.0 only supports one flow per
page-sequence. Maybe the flow maps in the upcoming XSL 1.1 might help.
But these are not supported by FOP, yet.

My suggestion is to render the two editions after each other in two
separate page-sequences and then using a PDF post-processor [1] to
rearrange the page order inside the document.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/resources.html#products-pdf

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki