From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Hello, about fop
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:30:26 GMT
So, you can't install at least a JDK 1.3.1? That would seem very odd.

Many people work with DocBook and FOP 0.20.5 or FOP 0.91beta and seem to
be relatively happy. There are some issues, yes, but the problems you
describe are, to my knowledge, not among them. I'm not sure how to help
you any further here.

Jeremias Maerki