From "Manuel Mall" <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inserting documents into another document
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:17:40 GMT
> Hi guys,
>

> I need to insert a page from an existing document, into my document, is
> there a way of inserting an external page from a document, but
> specifying which page it is in that document that needs to be added?

Andre,

I am a bit confused by your question. When you talk document what do you
mean: a fragment of a FOP input file? Or do you mean for example taking a
page from an existing PDF file and inserting it into another PDF file or

Here I am guessing you mean: you have an input file you give to FOP (in
XML via an XSLT transform or directly in XSL-FO format) and as part of
FOPs processing you would like to specify the inclusion of a page from an
external PDF file into the generated output?

Before delving into possible solutions: is my guess correct?

> Thanks,

Manuel