From Christiane Fritze <fri...@bbaw.de>
Subject Re: page sequencing for parallel print
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:33:11 GMT
Jeremias,

thank you for your informations. I already looked at the XSL 1.1
recommendation
but I think the flow-map too will not work in my case because I need
some page
related fo functions like page number, running headers etc...

So I will have a look at the PDF post processors.

Will the next FOP follow the new XSL 1.1 candidate recommendation?

Thanks,
Christiane