From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP - Keeping blocks together
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:57:52 GMT
Andreia Oliveira wrote:

> Thanks Chris.
>
> I was hoping that I could solve my problem without migrating to a new Fop
> version.
> Can you please give me some instructions on the steps to perform this
> migration? From were it can be downloaded and what do I have to properly
> install it?

Andreia,

FOP 0.91 can be downloaded from the website:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html

there are some upgrade instructions on the website, see:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.91/upgrading.html

If you really don't want to upgrade (can't think why, as the redesigned
code is far superior IMHO), there is a rather limited workaround using
keep-* properties on table-rows as Joerg already suggested.

<snip/>

Chris