From David <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Java Result: 2 Why?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 15:47:25 GMT
Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:    >In XSL-FO you say hyphenate="false".
You'll have to find out yourself
what the equivalent is in DocBook.

  I have found something similar on the web for docbook, I should have to add the following
line:

  <xsl:param name="hyphenate" select="'false'"/>

  on the fop.xsl file.

  the bad new is that the problem persists, :-)

>fox:outline is not supported by FOP 0.92beta. You have to tell DocBook
to use the XSL 1.1 bookmark elements instead and you may need to get the
latest DocBook version. The DocBook cracks on this list (or on the
DocBook list) may be able to help you here with more current information.

  Ok, thanks, so that would be more difficult because I am using the Hibernate template (Another
Open Source Project), so I have no much idea about the style detail used.

  Thanks,

  David