From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Problem using svg image on both fop.0.20 and fop.0.92beta
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:06:55 GMT
Make sure you have it in the <jdk-home>/jre/lib/endorsed directory if
you've installed a JDK rather than a JRE. In my jre/lib/endorsed
directory for Sun JDK 1.4.2_10 I have the following JARs:
- serializer-2.7.0.jar
- xalan-2.7.0.jar
- xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar
- xml-apis-1.3.02.jar

And that works fine.

The timeframe for the next Batik release is unknown. There are still a
few things to do before the next release can happen.

On 08.05.2006 15:50:53 Arturo Perez wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki <dev <at> jeremias-maerki.ch> writes:
>

> > This problem is now documented in our FAQ:
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html#svg-attribute-required
> >

> I put in the Xalan2.7 into the endorsed library (and serializer.jar, it needs
> that too) but I still get the same problem on 0.92
>
> It looks like I'll have to wait for a fixed Batik for this to be resolved?  If
> so, is there a timeframe for that?

Jeremias Maerki