From "Pascal Sancho" <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject RE: n00b: scale page background to 100% page width and height
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 07:39:39 GMT

Hi Brazilian Joe,

Try to put your image in a fo:block-container nested in the
region-before, using absolute position.

This should work with FOP 0.92b (I've yet tested it successfully with
FOP 0.91b)
You should easely choose image size & resolution.

FYI, this doesn't work with FOP 0.20.5, since:
- max image height depends on body height;
- before region is drawn over the body region.

Pascal