From "De Vleeschauwer Nele" <Nele.DeVleeschau...@nbb.be>
Subject Can not handle application/pdf format
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 08:13:36 GMT
Hi

For the moment I'm trying out the fop-0.92 beta release.

When I try to convert XML to PDF, I always receive the following
message:

"Don't know how to handle "application/pdf" as an output format. Neither
an FOEventHandler nor a Renderer could be found for this output format"

I use the following code:

	OutputStream out = new java.io.FileOutputStream(pdfFile);
	out = new java.io.BufferedOutputStream(out);

	FopFactory fopFactory = FopFactory.newInstance();
	FOUserAgent foUserAgent = fopFactory.newFOUserAgent();
	Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, foUserAgent,
out);

    	Source xsl = createSourceObject(xslStylesheet);

      Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer(xsl);

      Source src = createSourceObject(xmlInstance);

      Result res = new SAXResult(fop.getDefaultHandler());

 	transformer.transform(src, res);

What am I doing wrong here ?

Kind regards,

Nele De Vleeschauwer.