From "Jay Bryant" <...@bryantcs.com>
Subject Breezin' in to say thanks
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:18:31 GMT
I was going 'round and 'round on getting fonts to register when calling FOP
from Ant, and then I found Jeremias's mention that he'd fixed the Ant task
and his link to the relevant file in SVN. So I rebuilt FOP (0.92beta) and
got my fonts. Yay!

Thanks, Jeremias!

Thanks to that change (which overcame our last stumbling block), yet another
client is going to have a document production system that uses FOP to
produce books. (And this client has a fine sense of document design, too, so
the books look good. When they put one of the books on their web site, I'll
post a link, to serve as a real-world example.)

Anyway, thanks again, not just to Jeremias but to all of you who work on
FOP.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services