From "Fernando T. Martins Mano" <ferna...@cpts.pucrs.br>
Subject Re: MIME_TIFF format
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:03:17 GMT
Hi,

Have you already tried to compress your input TIFF files? I never used
this FOP's version, but check if there is any compression options for
this kind of output.

Using tools as Gimp or Photoshop could easily do this job, as well.
Using LZW compression would cause a minor impact in the loss of quality
than JPEG, in your compressed TIFF files.

Probably better suggestions may arise in the list.

Good luck ;-)
Fernando

Richard King wrote:
> Hi all,
> I currently use fop 0.92 to product PDF documents but have had a request to also produce
a TIFF documents.  To this end I updated my java code so MIME_TIFF is used.