From "Oliver Müller" <oemuel...@gmail.com>
Subject swf Renderer
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:55:48 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if it's difficult to implement a swf renderer, because I would like
to use Flash instead of
Acrobat Reader to show my documents in a browser.
Since the swf format is open it should be possible to create that kind of
output.
Is there anyone with experience in creating swfs with Java or in
implementing new renderes ?
Can I build it on an exisiting renderer, or do I have to create it from the
scratch?
As a Flash Developer my Java skills aren't that good, so I definitely will
need some help in the future.
At the moment I can't rate the effort to accomplish this idea.
Thanks for your answers.

--
cheers,
Olli