From Kalpesh A. Jain <kalpes...@netsol-itcare.co.in>
Subject I want to display text in vertical format in PDF
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 03:59:31 GMT
Dear Sir,

           My name is Kalpesh A. Jain. Currently working as Software Developer
in Network Solution Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India.

                        In FOP latest version (i.e., 0.20.5),
Writing-mode-related Properties doest not support. I want to display text in
vertical format in PDF through java how? Any other solution to display. Please
help me out.

                        The code is in xsl as: which I have written:

                                    <fo:table-cell padding='1px'
number-rows-spanned='1' number-columns-spanned='1' text-align='center'
border='0.5pt solid black' color='black' background-color='#98B1C4'
writing-mode='tb-rl' glyph-orientation-vertical='-90' direction='rtl'>

Thanks

With Regards,

Kalpesh A. Jain

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

GLOBAL MANAGEMENT CENTER (GMC)

Network Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - An IBM Company

Email:                     kalpesh.a@netsol-itcare.co.in