Hi,

I wonder if it's difficult to implement a swf renderer, because I would like to use Flash instead of
Acrobat Reader to show my documents in a browser.
Since the swf format is open it should be possible to create that kind of output.
Is there anyone with experience in creating swfs with Java or in implementing new renderes ?
Can I build it on an exisiting renderer, or do I have to create it from the scratch?
As a Flash Developer my Java skills aren't that good, so I definitely will need some help in the future.
At the moment I can't rate the effort to accomplish this idea.
Thanks for your answers.

--
cheers,
Olli