From "Peter" <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Copyfitting
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 01:32:58 GMT
Andreas,

Thanks for the reply.

I will ping the fop-dev list and see whether anyone is interested in helping
me to make an estimate of what it would take to implement in fop (the
graphics approach would get me into all kinds of issues with resolution and
things which I would rather not deal with).

I might not have the time to implement it and I understand it would probably
not make it in the main line code (being non standard) but asking never
hurts I guess.

Peter