From Tavmjong Bah <tavmj...@free.fr>
Subject Supressing blank pages in double sided output
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:06:44 GMT

Hi,

	I am trying to suppress blank pages between chapters in DocBook source
processed by xsltproc. I am using a modified fo/pagesetup.xsl file
following the advise in

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/docbook-apps/200604/msg00216.html

This inserts initial-page-number="auto" (instead of "auto-odd") for each
chapter after the first. Processing the fo file with fop-0.90alpha
doesn't produce unwanted blank pages but using fop-0.91beta or later
does produce the pages. Is this a problem with fop? Am I doing something
wrong? The input fo file is attached.

						Thanks,

						Tav

Fedora Core 6
java version "1.5.0_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_09-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_09-b03, mixed mode, sharing)