From <leeloo5e79-docb...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: FOPException: No element found for Namespace URI:
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:03:20 GMT
Thanks Andreas.
I have to set fop1.extension to 1 to use fo:bookmark instead of fox:outline.

Best Regards,
Leeloo

Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delmelle@pandora.be> schrieb: On Dec 8, 2006, at 13:36,
docbook@yahoo.de> wrote:

> On Wednesday this week I downloaded the actual files from FOP Trunk
> and compiled FOP using ANT.
>

> In FO-File on line 2 and at character 28782 I found this:
>

>  ^ = character 28782

This extension hasn't been ported to the Trunk yet.
(and fox:outline has been replaced by the equivalent XSL 1.1 feature,
fo:bookmark)

Cheers,

Andreas