From <leeloo5e79-docb...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: RTF with FOP: PNG Image, Table Widths, date:date-time(), TOC Bookmarks
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:24:11 GMT

Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> schrieb:

    >> 2. Tables in RTF are not over the hole site width. Error causes:
    >> table-layout="fixed" and column-width unspecified => falling back to
    >> proportional-column-width(1)
    >> This error causes also when generating a PDF. But in PDF tables has
    >> width=100%
    >> Setting proportional-column-width to 100, this hasn't any effect.

    > Have you specified table-layout="fixed" and width="100%" on the fo:table element?

Yes. It looks like this:
<fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
<fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
<fo:table-column column-number="2" column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
<fo:table-column column-number="3" column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>

    >> 4. The Bookmarks in PDF works fine. In RTF there is a blue underlined
    >> number like e.g. N104E2 <#N104E2> after every entry in Table of Content
    >> instead of a real TOC in which every entry is the link to the chapter.

    >This might be a docbook problem. I would need to see the FO to be
    certain though.

I generated the FO-Output by using xsltproc. I attached the whole FO-File at this email.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Leeloo

Was Sie schon immer wissen wollten aber nie zu Fragen trauten? Yahoo! Clever hilft Ihnen.