From Kris Wolff <kwo...@intra-team.de>
Subject Font in Images
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:47:46 GMT
Hi again,

ok my last question is: how do i enable fonts for images?

i render a pdf and a image (currently png, but it is not fixed, so if
it possible only in tiff, its ok for me). the pdf works with fonts
(see last post), but the png does not.

i try:

     <renderer mime="image/png">
<fonts>
fonts/calligra.xml" kerning="yes" embed-url="file:///Users/kriswolff/
Projects/PHYRE-dtp/build/web/fonts/calligra.ttf">
</fonts>
     </renderer>

in configuration, but without any effects.

Thanx, you are very kind.

kris