From Kris Wolff <kwo...@intra-team.de>
Subject Re: Font Question
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:27:08 GMT
Hi,

thanx, but this is not working for me. I set the font-base ans strip
down the font-tag, checked it, triesd with metrics-url and metrcs
file. tryed with the full path, and with /path_to_font and file:///
path_to_font,

always replacing to default-font.

i recreated the metrix with -enc ansi
I spezify the fo:block like you suggested.

 >> WARNING: Font 'Calligrapher,normal,400' not found. Substituting
with default font.

Any othe idea?