From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: PNG images in RTF
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:38:58 GMT
Dominic Br├╝gger wrote:

> I'm getting the NullPointerException below when including a PNG image
> with fo:external-graphic to produce RTF output. I am using an actual FOP
> trunk. I attached a simple example that produces the error.
>
> As PNG images should be supported by FOP I think this is a bug. Or is
> there an error in my FO file?

Thanks for reporting this. I believe it is a bug. Although at first I
thought your FO was faulty as you have specified a
content-type="image/bmp" on the external-graphic element which is
incorrect and may have caused FOP to think it was dealing with a BMP not
  a PNG. Removing this attribute did not fix the problem though :(

<snip/>

Chris