From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: PNG transparency renders as black - urgent
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:15:57 GMT
On Dec 19, 2006, at 19:04, Martin Zak wrote:

> ...just to point out that I used the same image with the FOP binary
> from November 13th, and the result was *ok*.
> What changed between these versions???

AFAICT from the fop-commits archive: exactly on that day, support was
added for rgb-icc() and a proprietary cmyk() function... As to how
this influences the rendering of PNGs, I'm unfortunately at a loss :/

Hopefully Jeremias (who applied the patch) or Peter (the patch's
author) have an idea on this, and chime in later on.

Cheers,

Andreas