From jelka.ko...@atol.si
Subject Re: HTML Rendering
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:10:43 GMT
As far as I know (I've never do it actually) Xalan can do that. You have
to use a proper xslt stylesheet. You can read more about it here:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/

It is also possible to use browser built in processor to transform your
xml to xhtml. You can read more about it here:
http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_transformation.asp

I will also need this feature soon, so please do follow up on what you
discovered.

Jelka

"Debasish Jana" <debasishj@anshinsoft.com>
07.12.2006 06:33
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

<fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
cc

Subject
HTML Rendering

Hi:

Is it possible to render to HTML from XSL:fo documents? I guess, the
current
supported rendering formats are PDF, RTF, TXT, and several image variants.

Please throw some light.

Regards,

Debasish Jana