From "Oliver Müller" <oemuel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Em Space - UTF8
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:41:17 GMT
the problem only appears when it's the first element of a new line.
I tried 2 different methods to get the effect and both fail with fop.

      <fo:inline space-start="10pt"></fo:inline>
      <fo:inline font-size="10pt">&#8195;</fo:inline>

Note that this works in Antenna House XSLFormatter.

I need this for my workaround for line indenting, because I want
to indent lines after a xml node called <absatz />.

Olli