From Paul Vinkenoog <p...@vinkenoog.nl>
Subject Re: fo:bookmark external-destination support
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:36:27 GMT
Hi John,

> I am writing to get a confirmation on whether or not the
> external-destination attribute on the fo:bookmark is supported by
> FOP 0.93. Note: I am going to PDF... not sure if this is important
> or not.  The error I'm getting in my console is: 37755 [main] WARN
> org.apache.fop.fo.FONode - Warning(22/770): fo:bookmark,
> external-destination property not currently supported

I have recently worked on the bookmarks code (to improve the
*in*ternal targeting) and I can confirm that external-destination
support is currently totally absent. It's fairly easy to implement
though, and I've been thinking of doing it -- if I find some time
before somebody else does ;-)

Meanwhile, you'll have to use basic-links for external destinations.

Kind regards,
Paul Vinkenoog