From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Error - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no cmm in java.library.path
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 20:43:02 GMT
Seems to have to do with the IBM JVM you're using. Friend Google
revealed this:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/browse_thread/thread/8c486bb36e896c6c/9e0fb85a14724312

"cmm" has to do with color profiles. I have no idea why that is not
available with the IBM JVM. I'd ask IBM for help. Just for reference, it
would be interesting to see the full stacktrace.

On 16.05.2007 21:14:38 Edward.Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>         I am running a java application on a iSeries V5R4, JDK 1.4 using
> release 0.93 of FOP.  I get the error - "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> no cmm in java.library.path".  I am not sure what the error actually
> means.. I can run the application and/or the FOP script on my windows pc
> and it runs fine.  I am not sure what I am missing on the iSeries. Any
> help would be appreciated...

Jeremias Maerki