From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject What feedback is helpful at this point? (General Docbook formatting problems)
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 20:08:20 GMT
Hi - I downloaded fop 0.93, and was very impressed by the general
quality of the output, but there were a few rather obvious problems with
the superscripts (in general) and with indenting (in one particular
place). These are problems that seem to show up with most Docbook
documents if (1) they use footnotes (which triggers the superscript
problem) or (2) they have hierarchical sections and generate a table of
contents.

Are these known problems? How can I determine this before reporting
known problems?

Jonathan