From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fo:retrieve-marker could not show with other text in one line
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 08:35:23 GMT
pangqiu wrote:

> I try to input following block in head to show chapter with page number
> <fo:block>
>     <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="numberchapter"/>
> -<fo:page-number/>
> </fo:block>
>
> the result I wanted should be show in one line like this : 2-1, 2-2
>
> but the real result is show two line like this
> 2
> -1

Looks like there is a CR between the <fo:retrieve-marker> and
<fo:page-number> tags. I suggest you delete it. It's possible though
that the CR doesn't exist in the source FO and it's the process of C&P
and e-mailing the above snippet has introduced the CR, but I suggest you
start by checking the source FO.

<snip/>

Chris