From "Brad Smith" <usernamenum...@gmail.com>
Subject fonts and bullet graphics?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 20:24:16 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've got a document that is being translated into Korean. The problem is
that when we render the Korean translation, the bullets in our
<itemizedlist> blocks disappear. If I tweak things just enough to make
replaces the koran characters with "#", the bullets are there again.

So, from this I'm inferring that maybe the default bullet graphic is
actually taken from the font? And this one doesn't have such a graphic? That
seems like a long-shot, but I'm lacking any other plausible ideas, unless
maybe it's a spacing issue and the font is just covering up the bullets?
Looking at the document, I can't see any evidence of that, though.

Any ideas/suggestions for how to deal with this would be greatly
appreciated!

--Brad
--
~ Second Shift: An original, serialized audio adventure ~
            http://www.secondshiftpodcast.com