From Lance Goforth <lanc...@arn.net>
Subject Re: FOP AWTRenderer Printing issue
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 16:36:32 GMT
The problem shows up on our terminal server - running windows server 2003 R2
enterprise.

The jvm is Sun java 1.5.0.08.

The printers vary - we have several clients, there are around 75 different
printers, most are HP laserjets.

I'm not sure what you mean by the printer driver, I've been using the print
method from the fop awt viewer program.  It uses:

      SimpleDoc doc = new SimpleDoc(renderer,
                        DocFlavor.SERVICE_FORMATTED.PAGEABLE, null);

The renderer is the AWTRenderer used to display the report prior to viewing.