From "Spencer Tickner" <spencer.tick...@qp.gov.bc.ca>
Subject Vertical Small Caps alignment
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:50:22 GMT
Hi List,

Thanks in advance for the help. I'm quite the newbie with fo, and have been
playing around with fop. I realize that fop doesn't support
font-variant="small-caps" at the moment so I am using more of an xsl
solution. The final output looks like this:

    <fo:block font-size="11pt" font-family="Times" font-weight="bold">
        <fo:wrapper font-size="75%"><fo:wrapper
font-size="133%">P</fo:wrapper>ART</fo:wrapper>
    </fo:block>

Now, no matter what I try, the smaller text (ART) is aligned at the top of
the block.. Is there anyway to get this to align along the bottom using fop?

Thanks,

Spencer Tickner