From juanita <ioanna.oikono...@trasys.gr>
Subject Problem with Times New Roman and fop 0.94
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:20:58 GMT

I am using fop 0.94 and I want to generate a pdf with Times New Roman.
In my configuration file I have:

The metrics files (xml) are taken from the fop trunk and the ttf files are
the ones I use to have for
fop.
However I am getting the following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Malformed width in metric file: null
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.LazyFont.load(LazyFont.java:130)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.LazyFont.getAscender(LazyFont.java:20
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.Font.getAscender(Font.java:83)
I think that this is caused when fop is trying to read the 'wdt' attribute
from the xml file which indeed
does not exist. This attribute existed in the previous metric xml file I
had(for fop 0.93) however when I am using that xml file I have the following
exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing metrics-version attribute - please
regenerate the font metrics file with a more recent version of FOP
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.LazyFont.load(LazyFont.java:130)

Any clues?

Thank you...