From juanita <ioanna.oikono...@trasys.gr>
Subject Re: Default font FOP and Adobe
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:10:52 GMT

Yes I've seen the document properties font list I just could not be sure if
these
fonts are set because of FOP or because of Adobe.Can I also ask something
else?
(promise it will be the last:) )
I've seen in the document properties font list that when the fonts are not
embedded
but are referenced the encoding is ANSI. while when there are embedded the
encoding is Identity-H (and the true type is CID).
The thing is that with ANSI some characters (e.g. greek) are substitued
wrongly.
Is there any way to control this by Fop.?It is important for me to use fonts
by reference.

Thanks again..