From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Default font FOP and Adobe
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:49:03 GMT
I'm sorry Juanita, but we can probably spend the whole day documenting
and someone might still find some little detail missing. Everyone can
easily find out what font is used for "any" by looking at the fonts list
in Acrobat Reader's Document Properties dialog.

I'm going to add this missing piece to our documentation right now. BTW,
"any" is not mapped to "Times New Roman", but to "Times Roman". I don't
know if there's a difference between the two. Probably not, nowadays,
since Adobe maps "Times Roman" to "Times New Roman" in recent versions
of Acrobat Reader. They also map "Helvetica" to "Arial" and there
definitely is a difference there.

Jeremias Maerki