From Saladin Sharif <al_zaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject setting a pdf as the background of another pdf
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:03:38 GMT
Hi,
I have a general question.  I have a pdf file for an application form.  I don't know how this
pdf was originally created, but it was given to us by the client.

Anyway, I would like to use XML-FO (with FOP) to set this pdf application form as the background
for my new pdf document, and then overlay ontop that background with text.  This way I can
overlay the fields of the application form with data (i.e. populating the application form
with data).  I would like to know if this is something that is even possible with XML-FO (using
FOP).

I was not sure if this way the right place to ask this question, or whether I should ask this
question in the XML-FO mailing list.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
-Saladin