From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: proper fop command line
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:25:26 GMT
On Nov 5, 2007, at 21:13, Khaled Aly wrote:

> Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
>>
>> For more info, see also: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/
>> download.html
> It is where I downloaded my 0.94 binary last week.

OK, see the section on 'Source Download' for more info, and if you're
serious about having a go, this page will be handy as well: http://
xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/compiling.html

>> and we do not serve binaries off the Trunk.
> Sorry again: what means not serve them? I see there is a last
> update date next to each src or binary?

Simply means that the only binaries ('-bin') you can currently
download are /released/ versions.
The latest development code is not offered as binary. If you want to
use it, you will need to check it out from the Subversion repo,
download and install Apache Ant, and build the fop.jar yourself.

Cheers

Andreas