From Andreas Siepert <andreas.siep...@bader-jene.de>
Subject Re: linebreak fop0.94
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:27:27 GMT
Hi Andreas,

thanks for your help.

The empty-fo:block variant doesn't work my way. I already considered it but
it does not only create a new line but also inserts an empty line. I rather
want to make some kind of HTML <br> replacement: one <br> -> newline, n
I will try your first suggestion - it sounds pretty good if the processor
output can be manipulated that way.

Thanks again
Andi