From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Character Problem in trunk
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 07:00:32 GMT
So you're using FOP Trunk. Make sure you really have the latest
xmlgraphic-commons-1.3svn.jar in your classpath. Please note that the
postfix "svn" indicates a snapshot. We often update the JAR in the Trunk
without changing the filename. Only when we do a release will we change
the filename. The error indicates that you're using an older snapshot.

On 05.03.2008 23:59:36 Alexander Lohse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get the following exception when using certain diacritical
> characters ... my case a "c with caron".
>
> Seems like some library I got from trunk is broken or missing.
>
>   java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.fonts.Glyphs.getCharNameAlternativesFor(Ljava/
> lang/String;)[Ljava/lang/String;
>
> My XMLGraphics is: xmlgraphics-commons-1.3svn.jar
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Alex
>
> Alexander Lohse • Entwicklungsleitung & Projektmanagement
> Tel +49 38374 752 11 • Fax +49 38374 752 23
> http://www.humantouch.de
>
> Human Touch Medienproduktion GmbH
> Am See 1 • 17440 Klein Jasedow • Deutschland
>
> Geschäftsführung:
> Lara Mallien, Nele Hybsier, Alexander Lohse, Johannes Heimrath (Senior)
> Handelsregister Stralsund • HRB 4192 • USt-IdNr. DE128367684

Jeremias Maerki