From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: keep-together Problems
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:24:55 GMT
On Mar 5, 2008, at 16:09, Alexander Lohse wrote:

Hi

> Inside a table:row  with attribute keep-together.within-
> page="auto", we have cells containing blocks with attributes:
> linefeed-treatment="preserve" and white-space-collapse="false", but
> these are ignored.

Can you post a small FO, so that we can try ourselves? Last I
checked, the only known issue was with keep-together="always". This
indeed overrides linefeed-treatment="preserve", because of the
implicit keep-together.within-line.

Other than that, with FOP 0.94 you shouldn't run into trouble...

Cheers

Andreas