From "Roman Huditsch" <roman.hudit...@bkf.at>
Subject Problems using offo fop-hyph with FOP 0.20.5
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:42:56 GMT
Good evening list,

After setting up FOP 0.94 with a running german hyphenation (using the OFFO
hyph file), I can't get it running under FOP 0.20.5.
Of couse I replaced the fop-hyph.jar with the one for the older FOP version.
But I couldn't get it running...

I am calling FOP via MS-DOS batch file, which defines my env variables as

set PATH=.;D:\Develop\fop-0.20.5;C:\Programme\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin;
set CLASSPATH=;config;lib\resolver.jar;lib\saxon9.jar;lib\fop-hyph.jar;
set FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH=lib\fop-hyph.jar;

I also tried to do it by refering the de.xml pattern file and by including
the jar file in the FOPs lib directory, but both with no success either.

I am always getting

[ERROR] Error building hyphenation tree for language de
[ERROR] Couldn't find hyphenation pattern de

My FO elements have the following attributes

<xsl:attribute name="hyphenate">true</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="language">de</xsl:attribute>

I have no idea, why it is not working as expected...

Do you have any hints?

Thanks,
Roman