From "Fatih Piristine" <fatihpirist...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AFP - Adding Page-Groups
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 12:21:06 GMT
Hi Adrian,

I use the render which I have downloaded from afprenderer.sourceforge.net.
that one support page groups. without these groups, afp files cannot be
loaded on IBM onDeamand system which is big problem here. FOP 0.9x support
page based TLEs and it is incompatible.
Formatting the page ( fonts, color, images etc ) is very limited too.

Fatih