From "Fournier,Danny [NCR]" <Danny.Fourn...@ec.gc.ca>
Subject Rendering times keep increasing until timeout
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:58:26 GMT
I'm the only one using a lab server and when I run my PDF rendering
(XML>XSL>PDF), from one rendering time to the other it will increase
significantly.

For instance, my test PDF is 250 pages:
1st run: 37sec
2nd run: 60sec
3rd run: 83sec
4,5,6, etc run: timeout

If I leave it alone for a certain amount of time, I'll get pretty much
the same results for the first 3 runs and then it'll start timing out
again.

This is on Windows, using Coldfusion 8 and IIS.

Just looking for ideas for where to start investigating this. I'm
assuming possible configuration of the JVM might help, but not quite
sure where to start.